Well Tempered Simplex
Optional cartridge not included
Well Tempered Lab Introduces the Simplex!
Testimonials (on all Well Tempered turntables)
“One of the more surprising findings was that the Simplex clearly outclassed the Linn 'table in terms of pace and timing…a demo of the Simplex is certainly worth your time. It just might change your beliefs regarding analog playback — just as it did for me”
- Ken Choi, The Audio Beat (read the review)
“This cleverly conceived turntable does what few others can. It draws you into the music and holds you in its grip. So whether the tunes are upbeat and lively, or dark and mysterious, you feel like it's there in the room and that you're missing out if you don't pay attention.”
- Jason Kennedy, Tech Radar Review (read it here)
“it was the analog source that captivated most. Its sound was relaxed, natural and effortless but immaculately timed and tonally inspiring.”
- The Audio Beat, on the Well Tempered Versalex and LTD tonearm at CES 2012
Winner – Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award
“The new Well Tempered Amadeus reaches stratospheric heights of performance at a moderate price… The Amadeus seems simultaneously a bargain and something of a miracle… it is hard to fault the smooth, silent, dynamically linear, undistorted, speed stable, vinyl damped sound of this turntable”
- Robert E. Green, The Absolute Sound
“One could spend a lot more money, but I would listen carefully to the Amadeus first. It is something exceeding fine, far beyond its modest price.“
- Robert E. Green, The Absolute Sound (read the review)
“I can say two things. The first is that the Amadeus sounds better than any turntable I've heard. The second is that, given its low price compared to many turntables, the Amadeus is the best value turntable out there. The quality of sound for the price is outstanding. The Well Tempered Amadeus is special. It's one of those products that makes reviewing hi-fi so very exciting. The Amadeus is my product of the year.”
- Michael Jones, AudioEnz (read the review)
The epitome of William Firebaugh’s creative genius. A stripped-down version of the renowned Amadeus, the new Simplex turntable/tonearm combination will set new standards of analog playback in the value-for-money sector.
- Tonearm tube is directly coupled to the Golf ball.
- On/Off switch is placed at the rear of the plinth.
- Audio and Motor control electronics are completely separated.
- The squash ball isolation feet are also directly coupled to the plinth
In the words of our chief designer – William Firebaugh, “This is my all-time favorite turntable”.
Audio Revelation is pleased to be a full line Well Tempered turntable dealer.